Zak Abel Says We 'Deserve To Be Loved'
There are very good reasons why 20-year-old U.K. star-on-the-rise Zak Abel has already built aNovember 12, 2015
Francesco Yates shines on debut EP
Toronto-based singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist has released his self-titled EP via Atlantic Records today in celebration of his 20th birthday. TheSeptember 14, 2015
Alex Vargas is on 'Solid Ground'
27 year-old Danish singer-songwriter Alex Vargas has long been on Next2Shine's radar, stunning us withJune 23, 2015
You Will 'Fall Like A Feather' For Dan Owen's Inimitable Talent
There are those rare occasions when you encounter a talent so profoundly self-possessed, so instinctivelyJune 4, 2015
Tor Miller Keeps It Real With 'Now And Again'
The prodigiously talented Tor Miller has already made a strong impression on fans and tastemakersJune 4, 2015
Halsey Hits #2 with BADLANDS
Move over Taylor Swift! Halsey's new album may be called Badlands, but it looks likeJune 4, 2015
Josef Salvat Is All Emotion With 'Till I Found You'
Australia to London transplant Josef Salvat caught the attention of the music world back inJune 4, 2015
Grace Sewell Pierces Through
RCA's Australian 18 year old rockin' singer, Grace Sewell is not afraid to show theJune 4, 2015
Rothwell Hesitates To 'Fall Deep'
U.K. singer/songwriter Rothwell impressed at the end of last year with the authenticity, honesty andJune 4, 2015
Allen Stone All Kinds Of Topsy-Turvy In 'Upside'
Washington native Allen Stone has progressed in the last few years from doing the artisticJune 4, 2015
- Mike Posner & Blackbear Bring Catchiness And Humor With Mansionz
- Kehlani & G-Eazy Talk Having Everything They Need In "Good Life"
- New Kids On The Block Return With "One More Night"
- The Chainsmokers To Play New Music On SNL
- Tinashe's "Flame" Arrives As First Single From 'Joyride'
- Bob Dylan To Tour North America
- President Of United States Uses Platform To Complain About Snoop Dogg
- Ed Sheeran Has Best-Selling Album Of 2017
- Chuck Berry, Rock N' Roll Pioneer, Passes Away At 90
- Zara Larsson's 'So Good' Album Was Worth The Wait