John Mayer Drop Four Songs
Take a break from all the inauguration news for a quick second and enjoy newJanuary 20, 2017
Paul McCartney Takes Sony To Court
It's not often you have one of the biggest musicians of all time suing oneJanuary 19, 2017
Grammys 2017 Performers Announced
In an announcement from the Recording Academy we have now learned that some veteran musiciansJanuary 18, 2017
"The Million Dollar Piano" Elton John Shows Announced
Elton John is one of the most universally-liked musicians to have ever existed. With 31January 17, 2017
The Chainsmokers Sing Of Wild Love On "Paris"
After their insane 2016 the Chainsmokers are hoping to continue the success. Their new song,January 13, 2017
EU Copyright Law Frenzy Leads To Marvin Gaye, Beach Boys Releases
A few years ago the EU changed their copyright laws and, as a result ofJanuary 12, 2017
Ariana Grande & John Legend Take On "Beauty and the Beast"
“Beauty and the Beast,” the title track for the Disney classic, was originally written byJanuary 11, 2017
Ed Shereen Returns With Two New Singles
Ed Sheeran has made his triumphant return and just expect these two tracks to beJanuary 6, 2017
The Chainsmokers Agree To 3-Year Exclusive Club Deal
Wynn Nightlife in Las Vegas shall be the new club show home for the Chainsmokers.January 3, 2017
Run-DMC Sues Giant Retailers for $50 Million
It's not often when $50 million is requested as damages from a hip hop groupDecember 30, 2016
- Selena Gomez Album On The Way
- Dua Lipa Drops Miguel Collab, "Lost In Your Light"
- DNCE And Nicki Minaj Team Up On "Kissing Strangers"
- Zedd & Alessia Cara's "Stay" Has Emphasis On The Small Decisions
- Major Lazer Recruits Nicki Minaj & PARTYNEXTDOOR For "Run Up"
- Kendrick Lamar Leads Into The Chapter Of 'DAMN.'
- Lady Gaga Is Marketing Genius, Drops "The Cure"
- Harry Styles Sets Debut Release Date, Reveals Artwork
- New Prince EP Leads To Legal Debacle
- First Gorillaz North American Tour In 7 Years