Ryan Hemsworth sure knows how to lift things up. Need reminded? He's released a brand new single called "How It Felt." His abstractions have become utterly signature, as his beats are as deep as they are kawaii. It's an elegant vibe with an urban feel, producing what we like to believe demonstrates the inner workings of his creative mind. Hear it below.
More in FIRST LISTEN
- Lauryn Hill Sings Timeless "I Find It Hard To Say (Rebel)" at Tidal X 1015
Tidal X 1015 was graced with a performance from Lauryn Hill this past Sunday, October 16.October 17, 2016
- Lady Gaga's Artistry Takes A Turn In "Million Reasons"
Joanne has its own personality. Lady Gaga's new album is a project that you simplyOctober 7, 2016
- MØ Reveals The Bubbly Sounds of "DRUM"
A bouncy new single from MØ has dropped today. It's called "DRUM" and will have youOctober 7, 2016
- Hear Alicia Keys' Lovely New Single, "Blended Family (What You Do For Love)"
Alicia Keys has been keeping things raw, touching and true as of lately. Boycotting makeupOctober 7, 2016
- The Queen Is Back: Mary J Blige Releases "Thick Of It"
Friday has never felt so good thanks to Mary J. Blige. We've missed the queenOctober 7, 2016
- Emeli Sande Pulls At Your Heart Strings in "Hurts"October 7, 2016
- Bruno Mars Drops Groove Infused "24k Magic"
It's been four years since we've heard from Bruno Mars on his own. Featured inOctober 7, 2016
- John Legend Shares Thought-Provoking "Love Me Now"
John Legend has always been one of those artists that uses his mainstream platform toOctober 7, 2016
- Take "A Seat At The Table" With SOLANGE
The Knowles family sure has good musical genes. Today, SOLANGE has revealed a brand new album,September 30, 2016