A real life dream has come to reality. Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, the Who, Bob Dylan, Roger Waters and Neil Young are playing the same place over the course of three nights. Goldenvoice Entertainment will present the event which will happen October 7th, 8th, and 9th. For a three day pass, general admission is at $399, reserved floor is at $699, $999, and $1,599, reserved grandstand is at $999 and $1599 and standing pit is at $1,599. Single day passes, on the contrary, are priced at $199. A steep price but the line-up is filled with legends. This may never happen again so make sure to take up this opportunity if you can!
More in NEWSWIRE
- Lauryn Hill Sings Timeless "I Find It Hard To Say (Rebel)" at Tidal X 1015
Tidal X 1015 was graced with a performance from Lauryn Hill this past Sunday, October 16.October 17, 2016
- Janet Jackson Confirms Pregnancy
Janet Jackson has confirmed her pregnancy at age 50. After putting a halt on her tourOctober 12, 2016
- Erykah Badu Continues Tradition, Hosting 2016 Soul Train Awards
Who is better at hosting than Erykah Badu? The neo-soul queen has announced that forOctober 12, 2016
- Maroon 5 Recruits Kendrick Lamar For "Don't Wanna Know"
A dream combo of music is about to happen on Maroon 5's newest single "Don'tOctober 11, 2016
- The Queen Is Back: Mary J Blige Releases "Thick Of It"
Friday has never felt so good thanks to Mary J. Blige. We've missed the queenOctober 7, 2016
- John Legend Shares Thought-Provoking "Love Me Now"
John Legend has always been one of those artists that uses his mainstream platform toOctober 7, 2016
- Jennifer Lopez Working On Spanish Album With Marc Anthony
It seems Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are going to be in each others livesOctober 6, 2016
- Toni Braxton To Embark On US Tour Despite Lupus Hospitalization
Coming off of recent hospitalizations this week in LA, the seven-time Grammy Award winner ToniOctober 5, 2016
- Kid Cudi Addresses Mental Health, Checks Into Rehab
Last night, Kid Cudi released a statement regarding his mentality, as of recently not inOctober 5, 2016