K. Michelle’s new album More Issues Than Vogue covers everything from heartbreak, to falling in love to having rich people problems. Displaying different genres like R&B, country, and even rap (like on opening track “Mindful”) K. Michelle shows her diversity and musical confidence. She recently revealed during her Sprite Lounge that More Issues Than Vogue was going to be her “last R&B album” and it would seem that this album is already introducing audiences to where she might go in the future. We loved her latest effort and soon realized that K. Michelle has basically made a song to fit almost any mood, so in honor of this we wanted to give you five lines to match our #mood.
More in FIRST LISTEN
- Lauryn Hill Sings Timeless "I Find It Hard To Say (Rebel)" at Tidal X 1015
Tidal X 1015 was graced with a performance from Lauryn Hill this past Sunday, October 16.October 17, 2016
- Lady Gaga's Artistry Takes A Turn In "Million Reasons"
Joanne has its own personality. Lady Gaga's new album is a project that you simplyOctober 7, 2016
- MØ Reveals The Bubbly Sounds of "DRUM"
A bouncy new single from MØ has dropped today. It's called "DRUM" and will have youOctober 7, 2016
- Hear Alicia Keys' Lovely New Single, "Blended Family (What You Do For Love)"
Alicia Keys has been keeping things raw, touching and true as of lately. Boycotting makeupOctober 7, 2016
- The Queen Is Back: Mary J Blige Releases "Thick Of It"
Friday has never felt so good thanks to Mary J. Blige. We've missed the queenOctober 7, 2016
- Emeli Sande Pulls At Your Heart Strings in "Hurts"October 7, 2016
- Bruno Mars Drops Groove Infused "24k Magic"
It's been four years since we've heard from Bruno Mars on his own. Featured inOctober 7, 2016
- John Legend Shares Thought-Provoking "Love Me Now"
John Legend has always been one of those artists that uses his mainstream platform toOctober 7, 2016
- Take "A Seat At The Table" With SOLANGE
The Knowles family sure has good musical genes. Today, SOLANGE has revealed a brand new album,September 30, 2016